The MTCNA (Mikrotik Certified Network Associate) training course will provide you with the skills to configure a MikroTik RouterOS Routerboard as a dedicated router, a bandwidth manager, a secure firewall appliance, a simple wireless access point, a VPN Server or Client or an Internet Hotspot concentrator etc. It is a course that covers the basics for those that are new to MikroTik RouterOS (or are struggling to understand it!) and concentrate on the basics of setting up a MikroTik device.
What you will learn in the training
Outcomes: By the end of this training session, the student will be familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBOARD products and be able to connect the client to the Internet. He will also be able to configure, manage, do basic troubleshooting of a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients.
- Installing and upgrading the RouterOS
- First login to the RouterOS using WinBOX
- Creating a Wireless network
- Static IP addressing and routing
- Basic dynamic routing using OSPF
- Creating a DHCP server and client
- Firewall filters and NAT rules
- Various VPN Tunnel types
- Simple queues for bandwidth control
- Hotspot configuration
- Web proxy for URL Filtering control and caching
Dennis Ray G. Dumaguin, MIM, MTCNA, MTCRE
Rhino D. Cartagena, MIT, MTCNA, MTCRE